Monday, July 19

Mort and his bet

Still working on the mural, still working on the comics... in the mean time here's a sketch from last week that I forgot to upload! Hooray!



I'm stoked to go see Inception tonight with Jamie and Meg, sounds like it's going to be awesome!

So, I've been crazy excited for the Scott Pilgrim game: a game combining comics, Paul Robertson's pixel-gasmic shenanigans, and the tunes of Anamanaguchi?! Sign me the f*** up. So, then I got excited for the movie (in relation to the game). Last week I finally bought some of the Scott Pilgrim comics and... well... if my face had pants, they would be jizzed in. Scott Pilgrim (and Bryan Lee O'Malley due to 'association') jizzed in my life's pants.

Needless to say, I'm super-stoked for the 6th volume of Scott Pilgrim, the movie and the game. yup... yup!

peacepeace

No comments:

Post a Comment